At Goldstein Hayes & Lina, LLC, we are proud to have Attorney James Goldstein as a first-name partner. Jim has received and continues to receive well-deserved recognition in the field of personal injury law. Jim’s status as an exceptional personal injury attorney is cemented by his consistent receipt of various awards and designations, including:
- Martindale-Hubbell® Highest Rating
- American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Georgia Trial Lawyers (2009)
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Georgia Trial Lawyers (2010-present)
- Service on the Executive Committee for the National Trial Lawyers Association (2013-present)
- Selection as Georgia’s Best Lawyers by Wall Street Journal (2015-present)
- Selection for the American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Georgia (2016-present)
Jim is also a named Lifetime Achievement Recipient by America’s Top 100 Attorneys and has been on the Best Lawyers® List for the State of Georgia for the past 3 years. He continues to be recognized by his peers for his outstanding commitment to ethical practice, achievement in the field of personal injury law, and dedication to providing excellent client service.
Our Awards, Recognitions, and Professional Memberships Are Good for Our Clients
Jim has been called one of America’s Premier Lawyers by Fortune Magazine and regularly appears on business news segments. His in-depth knowledge and experience have helped solidify our firm’s mission to serve and speak up for hurting, injured people by providing competent, skillful legal representation. Jim has successfully achieved more than a handful of multi-million dollar verdicts and recoveries for his clients, which has contributed greatly to the well-being of his clients and to our firm’s national and statewide reputation.
Jim Goldstein Is Passionate About Serving His Fellow Georgians
Jim received his J.D. from Emory University School of Law here in Atlanta in 1980 and has been serving the citizens of Georgia ever since. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and a number of other state and national associations.Schedule your free consultation with a member of our legal team at Goldstein Hayes & Lina, LLC.